Saturday, August 28, 2010

Illness...

And by illness, I don't mean my daughter, thankfully. I have a horrendous cold (thanks to my husband!) and my daughter is non-stop. She is sleeping right now, which is giving me some time to rest. My husband is "in the field" for training right now... So it's just me and her. It only makes sense that I would get sick now, right?

I am trying very hard to make sure she doesn't get sick too. She has never been sick before *knock on wood* and I really don't plan to change that now. I feel really terrible because I feel like she feels like mommy thinks she's a burden :( I don't, but it is nice when she naps!

Changing subjects here for a minute...
I am really scared about this upcoming deployment. My husband has been in this training for the last few weeks. Every.Single.Day. Before he went into the field, he was able to come home at night, so that was nice... But he had to be there very early and didn't get home till after my daughter was asleep for the night. Now that he is in the field we have absolutely 0 communication. Luckily for us, it is only 5 days. Then he will get out of this training and life will return to normal.

Anyway, I just wanted to give you a quick update. Hopefully I will have better news later!

No comments:

Post a Comment