Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Update on the Prefolds...


So, the last time I wrote a blog I had just bought some prefolds. I was a little nervous about trying them too. I love them. In fact, we are in the process of selling my pockets, and switching over to prefolds.

They are easy, cheap and trim. We spent $70 on 10 pocket diapers. That is an extremely cheap, but $70 IS quite a chunk of money for us, just to find out that they are too tight on her chunker thighs. It is nice to find a diaper system that is cheap and easy to use.

To be honest, I was hoping I could use the pocket diapers at night, but they were leaving deep marks on G's thighs. There was no way around them, so I decided to get rid of them.

I posted them for sale on campbellyardsales.com, (Similar to craigslist.com) for $5 per diaper. I sold the "boy colors" immediately, but I am still waiting on selling the girly ones. I was hoping to sell them together, but I made one hell of a sale/trade with her. She got 6 of my diapers... She gave me 4 prefolds, one cover and $10.

Thanksgiving-
Thanksgiving is coming up. I'm cooking, but not a lot. It will only be me, my husband and a friend. Last year, I was pregnant and we went to a friend's house. That friend has since lost contact with me, but I miss hanging out with her the way we did. She is a good person. Oh well, stuff like that happens, right?

Sometimes, I wish it was as simple as elementary school... No one cares who's "fault" it is/was. They just decide they want to be friends again.

No comments:

Post a Comment