Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Back from the Retreat

So, my fears of leaving G with the daycare were stupid. The daycare staff was amazing and they absolutely adored her. Every time we dropped her off they said things like "She is the best baby!" We were glad she was good, but we also wondered where that baby went when she saw mommy and daddy later that night! Haha. She didn't sleep at all in the hotel room, but other than that, we all had a blast.

She absolutely loves water, so during our "free time" on Saturday we took her to the in-door pool. (Apparently we chose a good time to go, because there was only two other people there.) She splashed and kicked and laughed at daddy. I can honestly say that was our favorite part of the trip... and we were only there for 30 mins.

Regrettably, I didn't take many pictures. I took two, both of G passed out on the bed. I guess she had too much fun that day ;)

I am very glad we went, but let me tell you, there is nothing like getting home to your own bed.... And NOT sharing a room with an 8 month old, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment