Friday, November 12, 2010

"Scary" prefolds...

Today I went to the local cloth diapering store Butzie Covers to get some Rockin' Green detergent. We were having some issues with her pocket dipes causing a rash... Thanks to mommy's washing mistakes :( The staff was wonderful and very willing to help.

We went in there to spend $15 on detergent... and left $55 later with Rockin' Green, 6 unbleached prefolds, a super cute cow-print cover and a snappi. I never thought I would see the day... Ever. I also never thought that I would choose this route, and even moresurprising??? I am thrilled. In fact, they are being prepped right now! :D

The ONLY reason I even considered prefolds was because G has chunky thighs and a skinny waist, so finding a good fit with her other pocket diapers can be difficult. When I asked for advice on diaperswappers.com, prefolds were suggested. They are cheap too, which was definitely a necessity.

I will give an update as soon as I try them!

No comments:

Post a Comment