Sunday, March 27, 2011

Newest Update... 3/27

So, I realize I haven't updated in a while. I have been pretty busy with my toddler(WHAT!?!) She turned 1 at the beginning on the month. She is such a joy to be around. She is always happy... And no, that isn't sarcasm. Haha.

I have been in California since mid-Februrary. I am enjoying it, for the most part. My parents are also kind of driving me nuts, but that is what parents do, right? I miss home, a lot. I know that I will miss my family a lot when I do go home though. I do hate to have my house just sit there. *Sigh* Deployments suck.

For the most part, I do get to talk to my husband quite a bit. (Unfortunately, today doesn't look like one of those days though.) I miss him like crazy. It is hard to know that he will miss an entire year. Please, one person tell me I chose this life... I am so damn tired of hearing that. Yes, I fell in love with a soldier, but I loved him enough to stick it out. Loving him that makes it hard to say goodbye for a little while... A year? It's insane.

Anyway, not much is new around here.. Fun fun stuff :)

No comments:

Post a Comment