Thursday, October 21, 2010

Update 10/21

SO I'm sorry this is so late... I can't really lie and say I have been too busy, just distracted. So, this is what has been going on-
1. My husband left for Ft. Bliss for off-post training. (Which he coming home from in a few days!)
2. G is 7 months old!
3. I ordered 10 cloth diapers last night. I am so excited to get them!
4. I (finally) finished my first semester of school, and I am just waiting on my final exam grade.
5. I have made a lot of progress with my feelings about my eclampsia. I can talk about it and not get upset.

Jason hasn't been gone very long, he will have been gone for 20 days total. Compared to deployments, it really isn't that long. I hate missing him because it makes me feel like I will have a terrible time with the deployment.... And I am scared for him. Not for his health/safety, but saying goodbye to his daughter for so long. I hate to see him upset and I know this will kill him.

Ahhhh, I can't believe my little girl is 7 months old! Time has really gone by way too fast :( I am trying so hard to enjoy it now, because it will be my only time in "the baby phase." I wasted way too much time waiting for the next stage. I have decided to enjoy it now. 18 years will go by way too fast... and if she follows in our footsteps she will leave at 18 :( (But she better not leave to get married, her daddy will kill her! lol)

I have been wanting to get cloth diapers for a while now. We use huggies with G.... Which has come out to be very expensive for us. I decided to buy the Kawaii brand diapers. They aren't a well-known brand (like bum genius or fuzzibunz) but they are about half the price, and according to the reviews, just as good. I ended up spending about $72 for 10... The price is certainly right! I am so excited to get them, I'm just being so impatient.

I have finally decided that school was worth my time again, lol. I decided to suck it up and take my proctored exams. I have no idea what I was so "busy" with before! Haha. I passed two out of the three, and I am just waiting to hear on the last one. I am excited to continue with the program.

I don't have a ton to say about the last one... Except that I no longer cry when I talk about it :) I used to think "oh pooooorrr meee" but that was stupid. I realize how lucky I am that the seizures were postpartum and NOT during my pregnancy. If that was the case, we might not be here. I really think the fact that we are, and we are both healthy, is something to be thankful for.


Yep, that's pretty much it... I'm not too exciting :) I do want to add, though, that Nancy Grace is disgusting and she can't take the heat that she LOVES to dish. Any negative comment on her facebook gets deleted. *Roll eyes*

No comments:

Post a Comment